I have a super simple fudge recipe for you. Seriously, this is totally I-have-a-two-month-old-and-can-barely-remember-to-brush-my-teeth easy.
Granted, the texture isn’t quite perfectly fudge-like, but it’s close enough to satisfy my fudge craving and the ease of this recipe totally makes up for it. If you want a true fudge recipe, beg Mom in the comments to share hers! it is also delicious, and a much more accurate recipe. This one is totally cheating. I think I originally found this recipe in the Hershey dessert cookbook? It has been a long time since I’ve looked at the recipe. I’ve got it memorized!
Here’s how easy it is:
here’s the step by step:
- 2 c. Chocolate Chips (I prefer milk chocolate)
- 2 c. Peanut butter chips
- 2 cans of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla, divided
- line a 9×9 pan with aluminum foil, bringing foil up over the sides.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place chocolate chips, 1 can of condensed milk, and 1 tsp. vanilla. I like to line the bowl with parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- Microwave on Med (50%) for 1 minute. Stir. If chocolate chips aren’t melted smooth, microwave in 15 second increments at 50% power, stirring after each. (I only needed one extra 15 sec).
- Pour into prepared pan and spread with a spatula.
- Repeat steps 2-4 with peanut butter chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
- Pop the pan in the fridge to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Use aluminum foil to lift fudge out of pan and invert it onto a cutting board. Remove foil.
- Slice into 1-inch squares. Pour a big glass of milk (If you are like my hubby) or a nice mug of tea (If you are like me) and enjoy!